Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificate
Microsoft Authenticode Digital Code Signing Certificate
Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificate is prerequisite aspect as they are frequent user of Microsoft Authenticode and certificate will help them to depreciate number of warning messages. Certificate will help with integrity of code and also boost a user trust and confidence over the brand. Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing validate code and content of software to assurance users about integrity of software.
Let’s take deep view on the core benefits and features of Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificate. Certificate is available from the most trusted Certificate Authorities (CA) such as Symantec™, Thawte™, and Comodo™.
Key Elements and Benefits of Microsoft Authenticode Code Signing Certificates
- Sign various types of software code, which contains the types such as .exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi, and .xap under 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode
- It also used to sign kernel-mode software too.
- Available from the leading Certificate Authorities (CA) such as Symantec™, Thawte™ & Comodo™.
- A comprehensive compatibility of Hash Algorithm (SHA)-1 and SHA 2 options.
- Drastically reduction in scary security warning after the code signing installation.
- Recognize by Silverlight 4 applications. Too.
- Boost the branding of your software through assurance of software integrity.
- Complies with the security requirement for Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- For ActiveX controls, plug-ins and other executables.
- Timestamp will be reflected when code was signed.