How to Easily View SSL Certificate Information in Latest Google Chrome
Just a Few Steps and Your Old Method of Viewing SSL Certificate Information will be Back
In order to do so, you need to follow a few steps that will take almost no time. Here are the steps that will get your SSL details back where it belongs – in the padlock.
- First and foremost, open Google Chrome.
- Now copy chrome://flags/#show-cert-link, paste it into your address bar and hit Enter.
- On top of the page, there will be a Show certificate link, Click on Enable.
- Finally, relaunch Chrome by going at the bottom of your screen.
Done? Good. Now that the execution part is over, it’s time to reap the fruits. Here’s what you should do to view SSL details in Chrome.
- Go to any SSL-enabled website.
- Click on the padlock. You should see following this on your screen:
People Also Ask the following Questions
- How to check the certificate in chrome?
- How to check the certificate of a website in Chrome?
- How do I view website certificates in Chrome?
- How do I View a website certificate?
The single answer to all these questions is mentioned above.